The Growth Through Partnership Conference is a full day event designed to provide educational workshops and recognize the accomplishments of the Mountain Plains MSDC certified MBEs and corporate members during the Awards Luncheon. The Conference will be held Wednesday, September 24, 2014 at the Denver Athletic Club in Denver, Colorado.
|Individual Full Day Pass|
|Preregister before August 31st||$99|
|After Ausugt 31st, before September 19th||$149|
|After September 19th; must pay at door||$249|
For the price of admission, attendees will be given access to:
- Informative and exciting workshops
- Networking opportunities
- Power Speakers at Breakfast & Lunch
- Participation in the Silent Auction
- Recognition of exemplary individuals and companies within the Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska and Missouri regions
- A Rooftop Celebration
Over 500 individuals and businesses attended the GTP held in 2013.
- 7:30 am – 8:00 am: Attendee Registration
- 8:00 am – 9:15 am: Breakfast & Pienary Session
- 9:30 am – 12:15 pm: Workshops
- 12:30 pm – 2:00 pm Power Awards Luncheon
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm: Closing Reception
Sponroshorship Opportunities are still available, including advertising in the Growth Through Partnership Souvenir Booklet. Advertisements must be received no later than 5 pm MDT on Friday, September 12, 2014 to ensure it’s inclusion in the booklet. For questions, please contact Jennie Malpiede at email@example.com or call the Mountain Plains MSDC at (303) 623-3037.
|Inside Back Cover||$2,500|
Don’t Wait! Register Today and Save!