- November 19, 2015
3:00 pm - 7:00 pm
To further expand ULS’ diversity efforts, we are partnering with the Mountain Plains Minority Supplier Development Council for our second Annual Urban Exchange Event!
When: Thursday, November 19 | 3 pm – 7 pm
Where: ULS’ Print/Ship Facility
6860 N Argonne Street
Denver, CO 80249
Cost: No charge for Certified MBEs and Corporate Members of the Council.
Tour our Operations: ULS has been servicing several major banking and insurance accounts, processing data within ULS’ security protocols and systems successfully for many years. We have now expanded this operation to a 25,000 sq. ft. facility near Denver International Airport.
Limited Registration, RSVP by November 17th!
Please join us to:
- Meet our President, Mike Forgas.
- Learn more about ULS’ supplier diversity program.
- Learn about ULS’ current needs and how to do business with ULS.
- Meet one-on-one with ULS’ executives and pitch your services.
- Tour our print/ship and mail facility.
- Enjoy Hors d’oeurves and entertainment while networking with MBEs
Live entertainment by Vince J!
Networking and Service Pitching Event
MBEs will have the opportunity to schedule five (5) ten minute one-on-one meetings with ULS executives. Available departments and representatives are:
- IT Department (Dan Chitwood, Chief Financial Officer): Copiers and document workflow, interactive media boards, postage and folding machines, print management services and mulit-functional devices.
- Print Facility (Brett Birky, SVP Operations): Commercial printing suppliers (paper products).
- Home Retention Department (Michael Alden, SVP Home Retention Operations): Process improvement.
- Training Department (Jane Johnson, SVP Enterprise Learning): Innovative diversity training and presentation.
- Facilities and Administration Department (Rich Johnston, VP Facilities and Administration): Coffee, office supply entertainment, furniture, building maintenance and security, signage, catering, corporate development consulting and wellness programs.
- Marketing and Supplier Diversity (Jodee Bennett, VP Marketing and Diversity): Supplier diversity portal and diverse spend tracking tool, marketing collateral printing, promotional items, graphic design, re-branding consultation, video production, website design and maintenance, event planning and public relations.
- Operations Department (Page Bott, SVP Operations): Call center software and technology.
- Legal Department (Katina Banks, VP Associate Counsel): Legal Services
To qualify to register for the one-on-one meetings with ULS Executives listed below, you must be registered to attend the 2nd Annual Urban Exchange. To complete the one-on-one registration process, please click here.
About Urban Lending Solutions
ULS and its subsidiaries provide premier, quality products and solutions including, mortgage fulfillment, home retention solutions, appraisals and valuation services, and title and settlement services to lenders. We also offer document fulfillment and call center solutions to the following sectors: 1) healtchare, 2) government, 3) utilities, 4) higher education, and 5) oil and gas.
ULS encourages diverse suppliers to learn more about our diversity program at www.urban-ls.com/diversity-at-uls.