MBE Input Committee
The Minority Business Enterprise Input Committee (MBEIC) is the leadership group of Certified Minority Business Enterprises (MBE) within the Mountain Plains MSDC. In addition to serving on the MBEIC, the MBEIC Chair serves on the Mountain Plains MSDC’s Board of Directors.
The MBEIC is a critical component in the Mountain Plains MSDC and helps to assist the Mountain Plains MSDC with various issues concerning the MBE community. The MBEIC takes on many tasks throughout their term including:
- Acting as an advocate for issues related to minority business development
- Providing a platform for suppliers to network and partner for future business opportunities
- Supporting the mission of the Mountain Plains MSDC
- Recommending and developing programs for the Mountain Plains MSDCs MBEs and our diverse partners
- Serving as a liaison between the MBEs and the Mountain Plains MSDCs Board of Directors
The Mountain Plains MSDC truly appreciates the MBEIC’s contribution to the Council!
Ruth Hollins (Secretary)
SOS Nursing Services, Inc. dba SOS Healthcare Staffing