Want to do business in Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska?
The MPMSDC offers Subscription Services to any certified MBE who has been certified by one of our affiliated NMSDC councils, for a nominal annual fee.
Become a subscriber to the MPMSDC, all certified MBEs within the NMSDC’s national network have access to subscription services from those regional councils outside of their local home council. A subscription entitles a certified MBE to receive access to regional products or services from outside of their home territory, which usually consists of local events and training.
Benefits of MBE subscription with the MPMSDC:
- Market Intelligence in the Council’s unique market
- Participation in 1 on 1 strategic sessions
- Programs presenting opportunities in non-traditional areas, professional services, marketing, branding.
- Strategic three-way meetings with key decision makers (i.e. staff, MBE, and corporate decision makers)
- Access to Council networking & other business events
- Industry Specific Events and Forums
- Business & Outreach Events
- Access Opportunity Meetings
Eligibility for subscription services
In order to qualify for subscription services, your company must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an actively certified MBE within the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) network.
- Must be in good financial standing with your home council at the time of the subscription service request.
- Must be more than 60 days away from your home council certification expiration date when applying for subscription services.
Length of subscription services
The subscription services run concurrently with your home affiliate council certification. The subscription expiration date will be the same as your home council certification expiration date. For example, if Company X is certified in Houston with Houston Minority Supplier Development Council (HMSDC) from January 30, 2014 until January 30, 2015, then the subscription expiration date with the MPMSDC will expire on the same date as the HMSDC certificate — January 30, 2015.
Timing rules for subscriptions
We welcome all certified MBEs to subscribe to our services at any time. However, any certified MBE requesting subscription services within 60 days of their certification expiring at their home affiliate council will be asked to withhold their request until re-certification with their home affiliate council is completed.
Completed applications may be sent to:
Attn: Subscription Services
Mountain Plains MSDC
6025 S Quebec Street, Suite 135
Centennial, CO 80111
Processing Time for Applications
Submitted applications are processed within 3 weeks, upon receipt of payment, a completed application, and your MBE profile, from your home council.
Note: the MBE profile will be used to create your account in our system, so you can be officially recognized as a subscription services member of the MPMSDC.
Our Council will reach to your home council out and request your profile, upon receipt of your payment and application.
Payment is accepted in the form of check or credit card:
- Checks should be made payable to the Mountain Plains MSDC and mailed with the application to the address listed above.
- To pay over the phone with a credit card, please call the office at 303.623.3037
If you have any questions contact MBE Services at 303.623.3037, ext 212 or by email email@example.com
Click HERE to Download the Application for SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES