Want to do business in Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska?
Become a subscriber to the Mountain Plains Minority Supplier Development Council (MPMSDC). All certified MBEs within the NMSDC’s national network have access to subscription services (formerly referred to as “reciprocal status”) from those regional councils outside of their local home council. A subscription entitles a certified MBE to receive access to regional products or services from outside of their home territory, which usually consists of local events and training.
The MPMSDC offers subscription services to any certified MBE who has been certified by one of our affiliated NMSDC councils, for a nominal annual fee.
Benefits of MBE subscription with the MPMSDC:
- Market Intelligence in the Council’s unique market
- Participation in 1 on 1 strategic sessions
- Programs presenting opportunities in non-traditional areas, professional services, marketing, branding, etc.
- Bid/Opportunity Assistance Board
- Strategic three-way meetings with key decision makers (i.e. staff, MBE, and corporate decision makers)
- Access to Council networking & other business events
- 5 in 1 industry events
- Annual Bus Tours
- Industry Specific Forums
- Business & Outreach Events
- Access Opportunity Meetings
- Advertise on the Council’s website
|Tiered Fees based on Gross Annual Sales|
|Fee Category||Class 1Less than
|Class 2$1,000,000 –
|Class 3$10,000,000 –
|Class 4Greater than
|Out-of-Network Subscription Services||$225.00||$400.00||$500.00||$500.00|
In-Netowrk MBEs may view pricing by clicking here.
Eligibility for subscription services
In order to qualify for subscription services, your company must meet the following requirements:
- Must be an actively certified MBE within the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) network.
- Must be in good financial standing with your home council at the time of the subscription service request.
- Must be more than 60 days away from your home council certification expiration date when applying for subscription services.
Length of subscription services
A subscription service runs concurrently with your home affiliate council certification. The subscription expiration date will be the same as your home council certification expiration date. For example, if Company X is certified in Houston with Houston Minority Supplier Development Council (HMSDC) from January 30, 2014 until January 30, 2015, then the subscription expiration date with the MPMSDC will expire on the same date as the HMSDC certificate — January 30, 2015.
Timing rules for subscriptions
We welcome all certified MBEs to subscribe to our services at any time. However, any certified MBE requesting subscription services within 60 days of their certification expiring at their home affiliate council will be asked to withhold their request until re-certification with their home affiliate council is completed.
During the process, if you have any questions, please feel free to contact Elizabeth Hill, MBE Services and Development Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or (816) 221-4200 x2.
To download the subscription services application, please click here.