- August 21, 2015
8:00 am - 2:00 pm
Be There First!
Join the Council for the first Annual Gold Tournament to be held in Omaha. It’s all happening August 21st!
Top Reasons to Play
1. Perfect your game from the Mountains to the Plains
2. Be a part of the First Annual MPMSDC Golf Tournament in Nebraska!
3. Fabulous Prizes
4. Connect & Build Relationships
5. Potential for a Good Workout
6. The Thrill of the Competition
7. It’s your chance to say “Omaha! Omaha!”
8. Order your Favorite Beverage
9. It’s Great to be Outside on a Beautiful Day!
10. After a Round of Golf you Can Head to Omaha State
|One 4some Golf Team – $675||Single Player – $175|
10302 S 168th St
Omaha, Nebraska 68136
Tiburon Golf Club features 27 holes of Championship golf and superior greens. With over 12 acres of lakes and natural wooded areas, Tiburon offers both spectacular scenery and challenging golf shots. With 3 distinct nines, Tiburon provides variety and fun for players of all levels. Tiburon Golf Club is located 20 minutes from downtown Omaha.
Date: Friday, August 21, 2015
Location: Tiburon Golf Club