Power Pavilion (One-on-Ones) Description: The Power Pavilion (One-on-One) is an integrative procurement event that will bring together corporations and minority business enterprises (MBEs) in focused, one-on-one interviews. MBEs will have the opportunity to participate in interviews, sharing the details of their services and products. Corporate members take advantage of presenting their current and future procurement needs to multiple organizations at one event. This event is pre-scheduled and highly structured, allowing participants to make the most of their 10-minute interviews, with a 5-minute break between each interview.
MBEs: Each minority business enterprise (MBE) can register up to five 10-minute interviews. Registration for certified minority-owned businesses will be held on a first-come, first-served basis. The MPMSDC will make every effort to provide advance notice of current bids and contracts available to ensure that the appropriate suppliers/vendors are set up with the appropriate buyers.
You will receive a ticket upon registration. YOU MUST HAVE A VALID TICKET FOR THE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY FAIR TO PARTICIPATE IN THE POWER PAVILION.
Please sign up no later than 12:00 pm on Tuesday, July 25, 2016.
Participating Corporate Members
DEN (Denver International Airport)
- Future Opportunities – DEN Projected Competitive Contracts
- Purchasing Calendar
- Procurement: Expenditures/Revenue
- Construction related professional services
Denver Public Schools
- Our goals and set aside program is focused in construction and construction related services.
- Change Management & Organization Consultant
- Employee Engagement Survey
- Leadership Consulting Services
- Tree & Shrub Removal
- Records management Storage, Retrieval
- Maintenance & Troubleshooting on Denver Water Website
JE Dunn Construction
- Various construction subcontractor trades
Minority Business Development Agency
Raytheon Company is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, security and civil markets throughout the world. Focus on Technology, Innovation and Mission Assurance for existing and evolving customer mission needs. Sustain and grow our position in our core markets:
- C3I: Broaden market presence in communications, C2, networking, information and knowledge management.
- Cyber: Solutions that strengthen our customers’ critical infrastructures, information systems and missions.
- Effects: Lead the integration of kinetic and non-kinetic effects to include EW, directed energy and cyber operations.
- Mission Support: Expand product support, engineering services, logistics and training.
- Sensing: Provide best-value customer solutions across the breadth of our world-class sensing expertise.
Regional Transportation District (RTD)
Small Business Administration
- Building Services