April 19th, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
Join us for a FREE workshop on effective proposal writing! Learn how to write and analyze RFPs for actual results—a win! Trainer/facilitator Janet Arrowood of The Write Source, Inc. will lead participants through a hands-on analysis of an actual RFP, drafting the outline of a proposal, identifying requirements and techniques to ensure 100 percent compliance.
This free one-day workshop will be split into two sessions—morning and afternoon.
- Discussion of why proposals win or lose
- Understanding and analyzing solicitation documents
- Coping with “bad” or vague solicitations documents and RFPs
- Developing and using a requirements compliance table
- Ensuring 100 percent requirements compliance
- Making the bid/no-bid decision
- Essentials of effective writing/writing in “plain” language
- Working with an actual solicitation/RFP
- Drafting the requirements compliance table
- Drafting the proposal outline and key points
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
9 am–4 pm
Colorado Office of Economic Development and International Trade
1625 Broadway, 8th Floor Conference Room
Denver, CO 80202
FREE! Space is limited and RSVP is required.
> RSVP <
Questions? Call Leroy at 303-892-3764 or email email@example.com.